Nukeproof Mega 290 WORX
Nukeproof has produced a limited edition of the Mega 290 which is called WORX. Nigel Page, team manager of the CRC Mavic team, shows us the creation of the British brand in this video. Let’s check out the specifications.
The frame incorporates the brushed alloy colorway of the very first Mega model, released in 2012.
Thanks to the collaboration with the sponsor brands of the CRC Mavic team in which Sam Hill runs, the Mega 290 WORX is equipped with high-end components. The fork has 170mm of travel unlike the standard bike which comes with a 160mm travel fork. This set-up will be available in a limited edition, with only 50 pieces worldwide.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 290, hydroformed and brushed triple thickness aluminum
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Ultimate Charger 2 RC 170mm, offset 51mm, debonair, BoXXer red
- Shock absorber: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT coil, ml1 custom tune, 210x55mm
- Front wheel: DT Swiss EX 1501 spline one, 29 ”, 15x110mm
- Rear wheel: DT Swiss EX 1501 spline one, 29 ”, XD, 148x12mm
- Tires: Michelin Wild Enduro 29 “x 2.4, gum -x ts tlr
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant carbon eagle 12-speed, 170mm, 30t, b148, DUB
- Shift Controls: SRAM X01 eagle 12-speed red
- Gearbox: SRAM X01 eagle 12-speed red
- Chain: SRAM GX eagle 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM CS XG 1295 eagle 12-speed, 10-50t
- Chain guide: MRP AMG v2, 26-32t, iscg-05, black
- Brakes: SRAM Code R with sintered pads
- Front rotor: SRAM Centerline, 200mm
- Rear rotor: SRAM Centerline, 180mm
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon carbon 800mm, 25mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon 50mm, Black
Available in the beginning of June
More info at: Nukeproof