Bontrager Introduces The Rally Mountain Shoe
[Press Release] – The wait is over! Introducing the all-new Rally Mountain Shoe from Bontrager. Rally is the clipless version of our Flatline (flat pedal) Shoe. This shoe is perfect for the weekend warrior, the dedicated full-time racer, and anyone in-between.
- Durable, synthetic leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant coating on the heel and toe caps for
- A reinforced, durable toe box for improved protection
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Hook-and-loop straps provide a more secure fit that hugs your foot in place
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- The choice of Trek Factory Racing DH and enduro teams
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
331g (size 42)
Rally offers the same outsole tread and EVA midsole as Flatline, providing the same comfortable feel but with a better connection to the pedal. Durable GnarGuard coating on the toe cap and heel is abrasion-resistant while a reinforced toe box has riders covered in case things get too gnarly. To ensure the laces stay put and don’t get caught up in the crank, a secure hook-and-loop strap at the top of tongue adds peace of mind.
Rally is available in sizes 36-48 (half sizes 39.5-45.5) and is compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats.
Trek Factory Racing Approved
As with many Bontrager products, the professional teams are the first to put samples through their paces to make sure they can withstand the general public’s everyday use.
Kade Edwards, of the downhill team, was one of the first to give the Rally a try and had this to say: “These shoes are awesome! I haven’t ridden a shoe I have liked till now! Super stoked!”