2016 FACTORY Series FLOAT 34/DPS
Today Fox unveiled their new Float 34 fork and DPS rear shock. Both units have undergone massive improvements and the fork has lost a substantial amount of weight. We had a preview of this a few months back. Details on the production bits are below.
Pricing and availability :
2016 FACTORY 34 FLOAT FIT4 fork – $875
2016 FACTORY FLOAT DPS shock – $450
Available May, 2015
Estimated production fork weight :
• 34 27.5″ 160mm = 1746 g / 3.85 lb | 219g / .48lb less than MY15
• 34 29″ 140mm = 1769 g / 3.9 lb | 297g / .65lb less than MY15
Updated FIT4 Cartridge :
Increased compression damping control
• Upgraded to our proven FIT RC2 10mm shaft architecture
• 10mm shaft provides more oil flow through the base valve
Superior rebound performance
• Dual circuit rebound allows more controlled return from hard hits and quicker recovery from successive impacts
FIT4 DAMPER ADJUSTER OPTIONS
FACTORY FLOAT DPS WITH EVOL
FOX FLOAT DPS shocks feature a dual piston valve design that provides full lockout without compromising ride control and efficiency, allowing riders to adapt to a wide variety of terrain.
The EVOL air can provides additional negative air volume to enhance your FLOAT ride.
FLOAT DUAL PISTON SYSTEM
FLOAT DPS EXPLAINED