Leatt Velocity Goggles Line Unveiled
An exciting new addition to Leatt’s growing range of products, the Leatt Velocity goggles were developed with WideVision anti-glare, anti-fog tech and 2.7mm military spec lenses.
The new Leatt range consists of three types of goggles, the 6.5 Iriz, the 6.5 and the 6.5 Roll-Off. Designed to work in all conditions, they aim to fit well, and the lenses of the goggles are bulletproof tested and certified to military ballistic standard, making them super durable. They are all equipped with a 170° WideVision anti-fog, easy clip-in/out lens and a self-draining frame/lens design.
Leatt Velocity Goggles Key Features
- Anti-glare, anti-fog tech
- Bulletproof tested to military ballistic standards
- 170° WideVision
- Detachable nose piece for multi-purpose/condition usage
- Easy clip-in/out lens
- Self-draining frame/lens
- One lens fits the entire range, including Roll Offs
- Lenses available from 20-83% Visible Light Transmission (VLT)
- Dual Density Frame – Rigid Outer and Soft Inner
The 6.5 Iriz is available in six colorways and has a price of $90. The 6.5 come in seven colors for $80, and the Roll-Off are available in four colors for $100. There are nine anti-fog lenses ranging from 20-83% Visible Light Transmission (VLT). All have the same fit lens for the entire range, with prices starting at $10 – $25.
For more information on Leatt Velocity Goggles, visit www.leatt.com.