FOX Transfer 175mm dropper post debuts
FOX has expanded its Transfer seatpost lineup with a 175mm drop option. Available in both Factory and Performance Series, the new Fox Transfer 175mm aims to build on FOX’s reputation of smooth function and reliability with an infinitely adjustable height design, and internal or external cable routing options. Low lever force and smooth modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments.
Check out this primer to see which FOX Transfer dropper will fit your bike.
Currently, there are three remote lever options for Transfer posts, two from FOX and one from Race Face. The FOX lever options include a lightweight below-the-bar design for 1x drivetrains and an above-the-bar design for 2x/3x drivetrains. The Race Face 1x design features a larger lever that pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and reduced force. It also offers two mounting positions and is MatchMaker 1x compatible.
FOX Transfer Features and Pricing
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Speed modulated with lever throw
- Three remote options: FOX: Left side below bar (for 1x) or Left/Right on bar (for 2x/3x), Race Face: Left side below bar (for 1x)
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat upper post
- Performance Series models feature black anodized upper post
- Factory post only – $344 USD
- Performance post only – $294
- FOX Remote Lever only (1x or 2x/3x) – $65
- Race Face Turbine R 1x Remote Lever only – $70
To learn more head to www.ridefox.com.